Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I'll be Wearing Spring/Summer 2010

Hi everyone! With the warm weather fast approaching I'm sure most of you are thinking about updating your wardrobe with some cute new spring and summer clothes. Today I'm just going to be sharing what I'll be wearing this season; this post isn't really about spring and summer trends, it's just what I like!

T-shirts with embellished necklines- I love relatively simple shirts with a little embellishment, like beading, ruffles, lace etc.

Boho Shirts- I like the slight "hippy" feel that comes with wearing shirts like this, they have a very nice summery look to them to.

Over sized boyfriend shirts- One of the simplest looks to pull off in the summer is a white cotton button down shirt like this over a cute bright tank top. Easy and casual but very pretty!

Denim jacket- I've never been totally into the idea of a denim jacket, I always thought they were really 80's, but I've got to say that I'm starting to see the appeal for them now. The other day I saw someone wearing a denim jacket over a sweet floral dress and I thought it looked so summery and lovely.

Khaki Bermuda shorts- I don't like wearing short shorts, so Bermuda shorts have always been my go to summer bottoms. I don't usually wear khaki, but I think these would look really nice with a simple t-shirt in maybe pink or blue with some chunky wooden bracelets.

Distressed denim shorts- I really like distressed denim, and I think these shorts would go well with really any top as long as it wasn't too intricate. Of course, denim shorts are a staple in any summer wardrobe!

Now of course these won't be the only things in my Spring/Summer wardrobe, I'll probably be adding some more things in the next few weeks, so keep checking back! Oh and just so you all know, I got these pictures off of American Eagles website.

No comments:

Post a Comment