Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Balm Cosmetics


Today I was picking up a few makeup items at my local drugstore, and my mom and I found this adorable new makeup company! Actually I don't know if their new, but I've never seen them in my city before. The company is called "The Balm Cosmetics", and I've fallen in love with their products already. Well I shouldn't say I love their products, I haven't bought any yet (crazy expensive!) but the packaging is absolutely amazing. Everything has a cute or witty name, the packages are bright and very
1950's. Besides the packaging I also love how most of the products are paraben free, and cruelty free; I'll be saving up my money to buy some of the products in the near future. I almost bought the blush "Hot Mama" today, a beautiful pink with hints of gold that add a lovely glow to your cheeks; it also doubles as an eyeshadow which is great!

It's hard to explain just how awesome the packages are, so here's the link to the website https://www.thebalm.com/company.htm all the prices are in U.S. dollars, so here in Canada it costs a bit more. Today when I almost bought the blush I had to put it back cause it cost $25 which I thought was way too much to spend on one product, especially because I'm trying to save my money. I will be buying some of their products in the future and I hope there as good as the packages are! I found out that the eye shadow's are dupes for MAC eye shadows, but I think they are almost the same price so I'll probably just stick to MAC. Check out the website, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. cool packaging! I like the multi use aspect of these and after visiting the web site, I want luminizer - the one you can use as highlighter and eye shadow and shimmery effects.

    ReplyDelete