Monday, March 22, 2010

Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation


Happy monday everyone!
Hope everyone had a good day back at work and school. I just finished March break, and boy, was it ever hard getting up early to go to school this morning.

I bought this foundation about a year ago, and I still have half the bottle left. It was just one of those products that I never totally fell in love with. It's not a bad foundation, but it doesn't really do what it is supposed to do, it's supposed to keep your skin oil free but I find that my nose is shiny about two hours after applying it. It doesn't blend very well either, so I always look patchy when I wear it, blech! It does look very natural when you first put it on though (and have it blended thoroughly) and I can see someone using this for a little portion of their face. For example if you have a lot of acne on your chin and want to cover it up you could use this, because it does cover blemishes well.

This foundation is recommended for oily skin, but I'd say you should use it if you have normal skin. I would definitely not suggest this for someone with dry skin, because this really emphasizes dryness. So I won't be purchasing this again, but it's very inexpensive so if you have normal skin try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment