Friday, March 19, 2010

Physicians Formula Multi Coloured Bronzer


So anyone who knows me knows that I am very, very pale. Not like ghostly or anything, but I have to wear the lightest shade in every foundation, primer, powder etc. So bronzer has always been hard for me to buy, because I don't want to look to orange and fake. I bought this bronzer a few months ago because it looked very light and I thought it would give me a nice subtle glow. It's not really what I expected, I knew it was supposed to be light and look natural, but it doesn't even show up on my skin! I guess I would say this is a bad bronzer, because it doesn't give you that nice summer glow, and it goes on a bit chalky. There isn't a lot to say about this, I suppose if you hardly wanted any colour, ie. NONE then this would be the bronzer for you! I think I might splurge a little bit and try out some of MAC's bronzers, or maybe I'll try out some other drug store brands before I go for the expensive ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment