Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


Hello! So, I don't know what you guys look for when buying mascara, but I look for a mascara that volumizes and lengthens, and of course doesn't smudge and cause raccoon eyes. I've found some great mascara's, but I like to try new ones all the time! I have to admit that I'm a sucker for advertising, if the commercial says its good, it must be good, right? NO, this is a bad, bad, bad mascara. Supposedly it should lengthen lashes 70%, yea, not at all. I didn't notice any lengthening with this mascara, and within two hours it was smudging and flaking. Luckily this mascara wasn't too expensive, but it's still annoying when something that is supposed to be so wonderful, isn't really wonderful at all. I guess this means I need to stop believing advertisements!

1 comment:

  1. i don't like the name of that mascara! I mean who wants to ears something called stiletto on their eyes!?

    ReplyDelete