Friday, March 5, 2010

MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner


Hello! Before I get started I just want to say that I usually don't wear eyeliner,only once-twice a week so I'm not exactly an expert on it, but this is my opinion on MAC's powerpoint eyeliner.

This eyeliner is perfection! It goes on smooth and easily, doesn't smudge one bit during the day, and its waterproof. I love the colour I have which is "Permaplum" a beautiful plum colour that looks great on any skin tone! I really can't say enough good things about this liner. It's a pencil liner, which I like better than liquid liners because I find them easier to apply.

Sorry that this review is so short, but I mean how much can you say about an eyeliner? I just really love it, I think it's worth the extra money ($18 Canadian) and I'll definitely be buying it again.

*The picture isn't the colour that I have, I believe it's Prussian, which as you can see is a gorgeous blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment