Saturday, February 27, 2010

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss



Lip gloss is one of those makeup items that I waste so much money on! If it has a cute name and a pretty colour I'll buy it. Trust me, I know it's a bad habit, but I'm slowly getting better at impulse buying. I picked up this lip gloss a couple of weeks ago, and I'm pretty impressed by it. The colour I have is gorgeous, it's called French Kiss and it's a really pretty rose colour. There are SO many different colours in this lip gloss that no matter what your skin tone is you'll be able to find a gloss that looks great on you. So as I was saying I'm pretty impressed by it, it stays on your lips for a long time, and it has a lovely pearlescent shine. The downside to this lip gloss is if your lips are a little bit dry and chapped, this lip gloss emphasizes that and makes them look horribly chapped. I also find that when you first put it on it's blotchy, but you can blend it with your fingers. Another thing I don't like about it is the wand applicator, it's too big and hard to control. If I remember correctly it cost about $7.00, so it's pretty affordable.

I would suggest this lipgloss, just make sure your lips aren't chapped when you put it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment