Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that my reviews won't be as frequent for the next few weeks because I'm trying to use up a lot of my older makeup that I shoved to the back of the drawer. I keep buying new makeup without actually using any up, and at the moment I have 5 almost full foundation's. Most of the makeup that I'm using up is stuff I've already reviewed, and I'm sure you guy's don't want me to re-review something. I'll be updating my blog regularly, but I'll be writing more about fashion trends, summer beauty etc. If anyone has anything makeup/fashion/hair related they need help with please write a comment and I'll try and help you out! For example if you don't know what makeup colours suit you, anything like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment