Monday, April 5, 2010

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush


Hello! Today I'm going to review CoverGirl's cheekers blush. I've been trying to experiment more with blushes lately because most of mine are the same colour. I bought this blush simply because it was inexpensive, and came in a large range of colours. I've been really happy with it so far, I bought the colour "Natural Rose" which is a gorgeous baby pink. What I like about this blush is that it goes on very sheer, and you can intensify the colour by adding more blush. One of my pet peeves is blush that goes on too boldly when you first apply it. Also, this blush has a great texture, it's really smooth and easy to apply. I'm in love with the packaging as well, it's compact and easy to carry along with you in your purse. However, the brush that comes with this is absolute crap, so use your own brush! Aside from that though this blush really just gives a beautiful, natural and healthy glow.

The colour selection is fantastic, I'm planning on buying "Sierra Sands" and "Plumberry Glow" next time I go to the drugstore. For those of you who like brighter colours I wouldn't suggest this blush for you because most of the colours are quite sheer; but for those of you who want a natural glow this blush is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment