Thursday, April 8, 2010

Icing by Claire's- Neutral Palette

So I'm really starting to like my new blog background, It makes me feel so Summery! Now on to the review. Last weekend I went shopping with my mom and we stopped off in a little accessories store called "Icing by Claire's" I just went in expecting to find jewelry, but my mom discovered that they also sold makeup! She was pretty excited because it was really inexpensive, but I was a little hesitant about it because I prefer to buy makeup from brands that I know. Anyway, I ended up buying one of their eyeshadow palettes (because my mom bought it for me!) and I am actually really pleased with it. To be honest I wasn't expecting much, but for the past few days I've been using it and it works just as well as many other eye shadows I own. In the palette there were three eye shadow's, and eyeliner, two eyebrow fillers and tweezers. I've only used the eye shadow, eyeliner, and tweezers because I don't need eyebrow filler. The eye shadow has wonderful, gorgeous colours that blend easily and go on smoothly without fading during the day. When I use all three colours together they make a really pretty natural look. The eyeliner is pretty good, it goes on really well and doesn't tug at your eyelid, but it does fade after a few hours; it's a nice dark brown that goes well with the eye shadow's. The tweezers are just like any other tweezers I've ever used, so they're fine, and I can't say anything about the eyebrow fillers because I've never used them. All in all this is a really good palette that I plan on repurchasing again and again.

I'll add a picture later, I couldn't find one on the website so I'll have to take my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment