Monday, April 19, 2010

Nars Blush


Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm sure many of you have heard of the cosmetic's company "Nars". I had never bought anything from them, partly because their products are crazy expensive, and also the nearest Nars store is a 40 minute drive from me.

Well, I decided that it was time I tried their blush because I had heard such wonderful things about it. I decided to buy the colour "Orgasm", a cult favorite. I didn't even look at the price when I bought it, because I knew if I did I would decide against buying it. Am I ever glad I bought this blush. First of all the colour I bought is just gorgeous, a light pink/peach with flecks of gold that beautifully highlight cheekbones. Second, the staying power is incredible. I put the blush on at about 7:30 in the morning and it's still vibrant at 11:00 at night. Third, this blush blends so well, and feels light, feathery, and silky as you apply it. I just love this blush, despite the price. I don't want to tell you how much it costs because then no one will want to buy it, but I'll just say it was more than $20 but less then $50. To me though it is worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. I guess $35?! but really, more than $20 for a blush!!?? That has to be some epic make up but I think I will stick with my Body shop mineral blush : )

    ReplyDelete