Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss


Hi everyone! I hope everyones weekend is going well. I meant to do this review about a month ago but I completely forgot, so here it is now! My friend uses this lipgloss every single day, and she always talks about how much she loves it so I decided to try it out. I've been pretty satisfied with it, I mean there is nothing really special about it. I do like that it's not sticky, it goes on very smoothly. Another great thing about it is that its really light weight so you can barely feel it on your lips when you have it on. There are a few things I don't like about it, one being that it's not long lasting. However it doesn't claim to be long lasting so I guess that makes sense! Also, for some reason this gloss sometimes makes my lips feel a little numb. I have no idea why because I asked my friend if that happens to her and she looked at me like I was crazy, so I'm guessing it doesn't happen to her. I have sensitive skin though, so thats probably why it makes my lips numb. Another downside to this lip gloss is it only comes in four colours, and none of them are really very pigmented. Overall its a pretty average gloss, so I'd say don't buy it. I will be doing a few lip product reviews soon so keep checking back for those!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I will stay away from this one. Lipsticks/glosses/tints etc are my weakness, so I am looking forward to your upcoming reviews. I recently purchased an expensive (for me) one from Vasanti. It's actually a tinted lipbalm and cost $20, but it is made in Canada, which I appreciate. I got #007 Bahamas, which is sort of a pinky tone. I loved it so much that I went and bought #005 Columbia, which is more of a red tone. I like them because they are very natural looking and are very light feeling. Being a lipbalm, they don't have a whole lot of staying power, but they look so good, I can forgive them that one flaw.

    Good luck on exams!

    ReplyDelete