Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be doing a quick review on Rimmel's bronzer. If you have been reading my blog for awhile you will know that I am quite pale (because I've said so about 50 times) so bronzer has always been a hard product for me to use because many of them make me look orange. I frequently watch makeup gurus on youtube and one of them constantly talks about how much she loves this bronzer. I decided to try it based on her review, and I am so glad I bought it! It comes in three different shades, sun kissed, sun light, and sun bronze. Personally, when I was purchasing it I couldn't tell the difference between the three but I'm sure there is one once you put it on your skin. Well anyway, this bronzer is fantastic! It is pretty pigmented, but not so much that it makes you look orange. You just have to use a light hand when you apply it and you should be fine. If your pale like me I suggest dusting a bit all over your face, and then concentrating a bit more on your cheekbones, just so you don't look like you have racing stripes. If you have a more olive complexion you can probably get away with just focusing on your cheekbones.
This bronzer is also quite smooth to the touch and feels great when you put it on. This really does give a very natural sun kissed glow, and it's very inexpensive as well! Oh and it's matte, so if you have oily skin this won't make you look oilier. Basically I only have good things to say about this, I think it's a really good product. If you don't have a bronzer yet start out with this one, I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I'm planning to get this soon too since there's a BOGO sale ;) I keep hearing that sun dance is the best shade but I can't find it anywhere LOL!

    ReplyDelete