Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisturizing Lotion


Hello all my wonderful readers who have been so patient with me, I'm really sorry about the lack of posts. I'm quickly taking a break from studying to write this review, and I'll see if I can fit another one in later today. I bought this moisturizer last Friday and I've used it every day since and I love it! But to be honest it doesn't do what it is supposed to do, at all. Generally when something says mattifying that means NO SHINE, if anything this adds shine. Now, not the gross greasy kind of shine, it actually makes my skin look healthier. I don't use this on my t-zone because that's where I get oiliest, but I do use it on my cheeks because they often get dry. I'm pretty sure if I did use this on my t-zone I would look like a grease ball. I really wouldn't recommend this if you have completely oily skin, but if you have dry areas on your face this should work really well for you! One of the best things about this lotion is that it helps my foundation go on so smoothly, and it has SPF 15! Overall I would really, really discourage people with completely oily skin from getting this; chances are you'll hate it. But if you have dry skin, normal skin, or combination skin I think you'll really enjoy it!

P.S. It doesn't smell like seaweed

2 comments:

  1. what is the texture like? Is there any spf in it?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like a normal lotion, very creamy. Yes there is SPF 15 :)

    ReplyDelete