Wednesday, May 12, 2010

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara


Hi everyone! I realised I've been lacking in the review section of my blog lately so I'm going to try to catch up. Today I'm going to be reviewing one of L'oreal's mascaras. Some of you may remember my last review on a L'oreal mascara (telescopic), I wasn't too impressed. However, I decided to try this one after reading about it on a beauty website. I've had it for about two months and I'm actually pretty impressed. When I first used it I thought I had wasted my money on a L'oreal mascara yet again, but after using it for awhile I've learned to love it!

One of the reasons why I didn't like this mascara at first was because the brush is HUGE! But after awhile you start to get used to it and it's easy to handle. It coats each lash evenly and really adds volume, it also adds a lot of curl. Occasionally the mascara will clump, but you can just run the brush over your lashes a few times and the clumps will come out! A drawback to this mascara is that it will sometimes smudge throughout the day, but it's never too noticeable and only smudges after about seven hours.

Overall I think this is a great mascara, not the best I've ever used but definitely not the worst. As I said before it adds a lot of volume and curl to your lashes, and it does add a bit of length. I find that this sort of makes your eyelashes look like a fan because it really separates each lash. You guys should try this out, its a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment