Sunday, May 16, 2010

Avon Magix Face Perfector


Another day another primer review! I'm super tired guys so this review won't be very long; bear with me if it doesn't make that much sense either! So the other day I reviewed the Gosh foundation primer, but it was more on the expensive side. Personally I don't want to be spending $30 each time I need a primer. Well, a few weeks ago I was looking through the Avon catalogue and came across this great deal where you get a primer, mascara, and concealer all for $14. I decided to order the package because it was inexpensive and I wanted to find a less expensive primer (the primer by itself costs $15) I just received the package last week and I've been using the primer everyday since! It's my new favorite product, definitely comparable to the Gosh primer. What I like is that it can go on under makeup and create a smooth canvas for your foundation, while minimizing pores and evening out discoloration. It can also go on over makeup to get rid of shine. This primer's great because it goes on clear and it has a great texture. I actually have noticed that my foundation is staying on longer throughout the day and while I still get shiny skin it does help to control it. As I said before this really minimizes pores, you can see the difference right away, it also leaves skin looking very matte after you first put it on. This also has SPF 20, so great for those of us who don't want a sunburn! It comes in a fair size bottle, and you don't need much when you use it so this will hopefully last a long time.
I will be ordering this again, and I'll let you guys know how long it lasts. Also, I'll be reviewing the mascara and concealer that came with the primer.

Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Avon is still around? wow- that brings back memories , do you still have to order it through someone or can you get it in a store now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered mine through someone, you can also order it online. I don't think you can get it at any stores though

    ReplyDelete